Monday, June 6, 2011


WELL I AM ON MY WAY TO VIENNA
AND
THIS IS THE START OF MY ONLINE JOURNAL
(photo found online cause the made me check my camera)

This is the Frankfurt airport photograph I am here and will be here for 4 hours. so far most of the people here speek both English and German. My trip started out leave Ketchikan, Alaska. Peter dropped me off at 6 am. the plane left at 9 am (2 hour flight), just a little late cause of some kind of problem. I only had to wait 2 hours in Seattle. The plan from Seattle to Frankfurt was long (9.5 hours) I think I only got 2 hours of sleep. But all the people have been nice.

June 7th
morning 630am
Yes I made it to Vienna Austria. I was like 100 degree yesterday when i got in, well at least it felt that hot. I was tired that all I did was walk around with Makaela and Vas. the where showing me the main street that we live on. I just remember sitting out side having dinner and this guy runs across the street with his pants falling down around his ankles, don't worry he had shorts on but it almost made me spray the sprite out my noise. I went to bed about 10 pm but really could not sleep past 5 so I got up and took some photos out the window. I will post them but right now my new card reader that i have does not work. It is so beautiful here and i can't wait to start out today.

photo out the window early morning
Outside of St. Stephen's Cathedral
Inside St. Stephen's Cathedral

Inside
Candles for Hope
Prayers
.... forgot name but i will get back to you!

Well the first full day was so fun. I think we walked the whole city. We will be going back to some of the place we just walk by. but everything was so beautiful. There was more photographs that I have but just not enough time to put them all up. I really want to use my film camera soon and get photograph in black and white. I still dont know what I want to do with my assignment but I know I will have some Great images to bring home.

1 comment: