Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15


First Day In Prague

Subway(cool walls)

Clock Tower in Town Square

Awesome Building
Everything was so tall
The Bridge View
Castle

Started out good then... ...then I could not find the group.


When I got to the end of the bridge I did not find the group so I walked back and forward to find them but there where not there. so I was going to find my way to the castle but I did not find the right way to go. So I just found my way back to the house. I got lonely.

When everyone came back I still felt alone. Life is full of clicks. You have to fit in somewhere. It is the oddest thing that I never fit in back home in Ketchikan. But now that is the one place I can be myself... I dont have to worry if my hair is messed up because of the wind. I don't have to try to have all the cute clothes. I don't have to go to bars or out to have fun. People like me for me and they like it if I try to help. I did not think that I would get sick of being with people but if you get with the wrong people or maybe even people that are not like you then you fell like the odd ball.

1 comment: