Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 11


After the day before I think that everyone was sleepy and worn out. We went to the market place and i found myself a skirt and lederhosen pants for hans. they are so cute. It was so hot out side the best place to be was in the shade. The back of my legs even got sunburned from walking. but over all it was a fun day.
We walk a lot and did not have too much time for photographs
outside for the palace/museum
In side this museum you can see the famish painting of Klimt "The Kiss". It was amazing to look at one of the photographs that I learned about in art history. I have never really been into paintings because I have never done it before. looking at the details was so amazing. We were not able to take photographs inside so I have added a image from the internet.
(from internet)

No comments:

Post a Comment