Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Poster


My work here at WSU has been going very well recently.  I have been able to capture images of the cracks I have induced into my carbon pieces.  I was able to get enough progress that i submitted a poster to the SPE automotive composite conference that took place last week.  I learned that my poster took third out of all 32 posters competing.  I knew that my research topic is an interesting one, and that they really wanted to present it at the conference, but didn't think it would do so well.  I know now that people really do like the work that I am doing right now.

So below is the poster as submitted to to conference.  The other photos are one other grad student who has helped me constantly in my research, and my advisor as well.



3 comments:

  1. I can't figure out how to view the entire poster. I can only see the right side. But the right side looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I clicked on the poster and was able to see it!

    ReplyDelete