Saturday, June 15, 2013

Our New Apartment

I have finally got the apartment mostly set, and I thought I should post some pics for everyone to see.

First here is the view from our balcony.  We are on the top floor of our apartment complex, so the view is pretty good.  I really like sitting out here and watching everyone walking and driving around.




 Dining room


Kitchen


Living Room

It's a nice apartment, with two little bedrooms and a washer/dryer included as well.  I think that I've got it set up pretty good, but we will have to see what Jess says when she gets to see it before the family reunion.  

2 comments:

  1. IT looks Great All it needs now is me good think i will be there in 14 days. love you peter and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though Im not you guys, I do like your new apartment. I will have to come and visit.

      Delete