Monday, July 11, 2011

June 22

Full day in Venice
Today was a beautiful day and we went to a park to see a very big music that was outside. There was exhibits from every country in the world and we were not able to see all over them. I was able to take some photograph of some of the work of art.
Paper on the wall that went all the way around the room

Can you see the people in this photograph

Bast on water and the city of Venice

other side


I dont know what this one was going to do cause someone broke it but still cool looking

This was just the cafe and you were able to sit in the chair

I made this and added this to the wall

The wall that everyone adds there own art too


Night time in Venice
everyone would sit outside of the hostal and talk and have fun. I decide to take photograph of the view we had from the water looking out at the main part of venice. I try using different white balances to get the different colors.

Middle view and color
Cold colors

Warm colors

1 comment: